- Referenced in 5 articles
- like bodies. In the paper, a hyperelastic material with limited tensile and compressive strength...
- Referenced in 1 article
- using the isogeometric method. Nonlinear hyperelastic and elastoplastic materials are primarily considered at this stage ... investigate several nonlinear examples considering hyperelastic and elastoplastic materials and compare the results with that...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...