- Referenced in 3307 articles
- main use for the OEIS is to identify a number sequence that you have come...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments and extensions that have contributed...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single object ... parameters. This approach to recognition can robustly identify objects among clutter and occlusion while achieving...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- direct comparison between different algorithms, (2) identify the most promising approaches, (3) assess the state ... face recognition, (4) identify future directions of research, and (5) advance the state...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- many of these contributions were only publicly identified when they had reappeared in subsequently developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- that is designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- rare events – and by the difficulty of identifying the range over which power-law behavior...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- projects. We have created a new proteome identifier that uniquely identifies a particular assembly ... protein. These scores will be helpful in identifying which proteins are the best characterized...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 141 articles
- model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations of uncertain elements...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- arbitrary graphs. Each graph has an identifying name, so that researchers all over the world...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Identifying density-based local outliers. For many KDD applications, such as detecting criminal activities ... meaningful, but can otherwise not be identified with existing approaches. Finally, a careful performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- iRSpot-PseDNC: identify recombination spots with pseudo dinucleotide composition. Meiotic recombination is an important biological ... develop automated methods for rapidly and effectively identifying the recombination regions. In this study ... predictor, called ’iRSpot-PseDNC’, was developed for identifying the recombination hotspots and coldspots ... achieved by iRSpot-PseDNC was >82% in identifying recombination spots in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, indicating...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pastry network has a unique identifier (nodeId). When presented with a message...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- affinity propagation as follows: ”An algorithm that identifies exemplars among data points and forms clusters...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- used to detect and recognize faces, identify objects, classify human actions in videos, track camera...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- selection are used: one is targeted towards identifying small, non-redundant sets of genes that ... graphical approach that can be used to identify large sets of genes (including redundant genes...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- implementation that include the ability to identify and change pivots. Several of these facilities have...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- software tool to test global identifiability of biological and physiological systems. A priori global identifiability ... Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns ... been proposed in the literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best ... tools have been proposed for automatically checking identifiability of nonlinear models. In this paper...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- recently evaluated a variety of approaches and identified the SIFT algorithm as being the most...