- Referenced in 1269 articles
- areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- basic concepts. It also introduces a parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem ... respective chapter using the parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- significant features of MultRoot are the multiplicity identification capability and high accuracy on multiple roots...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- challenge-response signatures”, derived from the Schnorr identification scheme, that have the property that both...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification of performance-optimizing parameter settings...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- system to automatic call-type identification from unconstrained spoken customer responses...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- matroid based algorithms allow for the identification of equivalent topologies and integrals. Reduze uses GiNaC...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Daisy: Database for the Identification of Systems. We point out the existence of a disturbing ... deficiency in the field of system identification, namely the fact that many results, published ... time series, that are used to illustrate identification methods and algorithms in these publications...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- This chapter describes the continuous-time system identification (CONTSID) toolbox for MATLAB®, which supports continuous ... transfer function and state-space model identification directly from regularly or irregularly time-domain sampled ... serve the cause of direct time-domain identification of continuous-time linear models but also ... provides transfer function and state-space model identification methods for single-input single-output (SISO...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Simulation and identification of the fractional Brownian motion: a bibliographical and comparative study. We present ... study of the problem of simulation and identification of the fractional Brownian motion. The discussed ... plus scripts related to simulation and identification methods...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- interactive and linked with brushing and identification...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Aided Program for Time-series Analysis and Identification of Noisy Systems (CAPTAIN) Toolbox. This Website ... recursive, algorithms for various important aspects of identification, estimation, nonstationary time series analysis and signal...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- computed. Kappalab further contains seven capacity identification routines: three least squares based approaches, a method...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PASCAL programs for identification of Lie algebras. III: Levi decomposition and canonical basis. These ... program package based on PASCAL for the identification of a Lie algebra L (given...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- area are at most 3Kbytes each. Practical identification schemes based on ESIGN are also presented...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- System identification is an iterative model building process to obtain an accurate mathematical description from ... this universally applicable package for system identification and simulation of general nonlinear dynamic systems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Among the various databases dedicated to the identification of protein families and domains, PROSITE ... techniques of family and domain identification used by PROSITE are reviewed in this paper. descriptors...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- services on constrained devices like radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags or sensor nodes where chip...