- Referenced in 1 article
- data from three different modalities, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MEG and EEG, together. We propose ... neural response to the perception of scrambled faces. R software implementing the methodology along with...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A Pseudorandom Number Sequence Test Program. This page...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom sequence generator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- QSobel: a novel quantum image edge extraction algorithm...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- The Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Design of image cipher using Latin squares. In...