- Referenced in 1 article
- distributed-memory architectures. PetIBM implements immersed-boundary methods to solve 2D and 3D incompressible Navier ... stretched Cartesian grids using a projection approach. Currently, two immersed boundary methods are implemented: Immersed...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- EULAG is a numerical solver for all-scale...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...