- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...