- Referenced in 3016 articles
- considered as a different implementation of S. There are some important differences, but much code...
- Referenced in 1178 articles
- highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK routines are written ... high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient ... machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers ... architecture. A Fortran 77 reference implementation of the BLAS is available from netlib; however...
- Referenced in 1667 articles
- language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- guiding a user to understand basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems ... ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such ... results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 899 articles
- structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel ... algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- scope to algorithms that are easy to implement (by the reader!) and understand.’ par This ... local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed. Other quasi-Newton methods ... unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed in this book...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- areas. In this article, we present all implementation details of LIBSVM. Issues such as solving...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis ... work. It also tests many assumptions about implementation methods and data structures. It provides ... technology transfer by providing leading edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information ... sites that include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic artifacts...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- search - especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean constraint propagation (BCP) and a novel...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- complex, double complex). Also includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent constant routines...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- data. It provides the tools to implement many standard and modern statistical methods made possible...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- subproblems. SNOPT is a particular implementation that makes use of a semidefinite QP solver...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- this page you can get a Matlab® implementation of the JDQR algorithm. The JDQR algorithm...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- theorems can be proved and proof tools implemented. Built-in decision procedures and theorem provers ... particularly suitable as a platform for implementing combinations of deduction, execution, and property checking...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Mizar System is the only implementation of the Mizar Language. Originally, the Mizar system ... implemented on an IBM-PC x86 compatibles under MS DOS. Now we distribute releases...