- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...