- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Compile-time advances of the C++ standard template...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- NUS-WIDE: a real-world web image database...