- Referenced in 416 articles
- methods for dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems ... eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple ... functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions) rigorous input/output (outer and inner inclusions) accurate...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- then compete with the old ones for inclusion in the population...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- both linear and nonlinear PDEs. Moreover, the inclusion of many pseudocodes allows the reader...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- potential predictors. By keeping track of predictor inclusion frequencies, BART can also be used...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- experts in the field. With the inclusion of maximum likelihood and distance methods in PAUP...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- related to one another via inclusion and theory interpretation. IMPS provides relatively large primitive inference...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- method of inference to permit the inclusion of uncertainties such as probabilistic knowledge and fuzzy...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- program parallelization (taking granularity control into account), inclusion of run-time tests for assertions which...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- continuous and hybrid systems with linear differential inclusions. The d/dt tool for verification of hybrid...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- platforms with equal ease. Already popular, its inclusion with the Osborne 1 computer made...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- and/or true effects (e.g., due to the inclusion of multiple treatment studies, multiple endpoints...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- used for solving the language-inclusion problem for nondeterministic finite automata, and the emptiness problem...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- system equivalence and refinement based on language inclusion or exact bisimulation relations, approximate bisimulation relations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- identical residual languages. Here, we study inclusion relations between residual languages. We lead experiments which ... using non deterministic representations, the number of inclusion relations is very important. We introduced ... algorithm, DeLeTe2, based on the search of inclusion relations between residual languages, which produces...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- conditions (weather and fuel moisture). With the inclusion of FARSITE it can now compute wildfire...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- production processes. FLOW-3D is an all-inclusive package. No special additional modules for meshing...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- descriptional data among video-objects, called interval-inclusion based inheritance, and operations to composite video...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- parameter space. The program also calculates the inclusive branching ratio associated to b→sγ transition...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- main novelty of cc(FD) is the inclusion of a number of general-purpose combinators...