- Referenced in 234 articles
- IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package ... interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite ... linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling. A unique feature of the package...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow of multiple liquids. As in any numerical...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- NASA-VOF2D: a computer program for incompressible flows with free surfaces. We present the NASA...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- dimensional, axi-symmetric or three-dimensional incompressible fluid flows in complex geometries, including (if required...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- pseudo-spectral solver for incompressible boundary layer flows. This report is a part of Simson ... solve the Navier-Stokes equations for incompressible channel and boundary layer fows. The report describes ... 1992a) solved the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in a channel flow geometry. That algorithm...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code is available free of charge under ... main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations ... adapted dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PHYSALIS when it is applied to incompressible particle flows in two-dimensional space. PHYSALIS...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow in channel geometries, written...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- finite element computer program for incompressible flow problems. The theoretical background for the finite element ... dimensional analysis of viscous incompressible fluid flows, including the effects of heat transfer. A general...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- DROPS Package for Numerical Simulations of Incompressible Flows Using Parallel Adaptive Multigrid Techniques. Characteristic Features...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of the program is the solution ... Navier-Stokes equations (incompressible or incompressible) coupled with an arbitrary number of convection-di usion...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady or unsteady, laminar or turbulent, incompressible or weakly dilatable, isothermal ... modeling, Joule effect, electrics arcs, weakly compressible flows, atmospheric flows, rotor/stator interaction for hydraulic machines...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- integral and singularity methods for linearized viscous flow. Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics. Cambridge ... selected computational methods and techniques for incompressible fluid flows. Almost every chapter section is followed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- solver for direct numerical simulation of incompressible flows The authors propose a hybrid conservative finite ... scheme for the solution of the unsteady incompressible Navier-Stokes equation. Using velocity-pressure variables ... equation. Two- and three-dimensional unsteady separated flows with open boundaries have been simulated with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- recently developed AMS for incompressible (linear) flows [the second author et al., ibid. 259, Part ... local basis functions, respectively. However, unlike the incompressible (elliptic) case, the choice of equations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- code that solves multiphase unsteady incompressible flows using the RANS equations. ReFRESCO is an acronym...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- particle-in-cell solver for incompressible free surface flows with two-way fluid-solid coupling ... Navier-Stokes equations for free surface flows involving two-way fluid-solid interaction in arbitrary ... cell (PIC) method applied to incompressible flows. An extension of the distributed Lagrange multiplier...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- pressure of a viscous incompressible flow (two-dimensional problem) through a channel with a barrier...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Fluid flow phenomena. A numerical toolkit. Incl. 1 disk. The main topic of the book ... simulations of one-, two- and three-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in laminar and turbulent ... study of homogeneous and wall turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- numerical solution algorithm for transient fluid flows. A finite difference technique is presented for solving ... Navier-Stokes equations for an incompressible fluid. The technique, based on the Marker-and-Cell ... describes the basic algorithm, SOLA, for confined flows; Sec. II describes modifications necessary for free...