- Referenced in 14 articles
- enables to apply simplifications also for incremental SAT solving. Experiments show that Coprocessor 2.0 performs...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- InKreSAT: modal reasoning via incremental reduction to SAT. InKreSAT is a prover for the modal ... then solved using a SAT solver. InKreSAT improves on previous work by proceeding incrementally...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solving problems in intuitionistic propositional logic, which involves the use of an incremental SAT-solver...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- which is a prototyping tool for developing SAT-based systems. It provides a rich constraint ... provides a simple way to realize incremental solving, solution enumeration, and dynamic addition and/or removal ... them are encoded into SAT without the need of developing dedicated encoder. SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SAT solver written in Go for the go programming language. Gini solves the problem ... reference implementation of the compressed incremental sat protocol (CRISP), which enables the communication of related...
- Referenced in 1 article
- into SAT and solves the optimization instances by calling a SAT solver iteratively. The system ... first. The solver can translate PB to SAT based on a portfolio of different encodings ... system any SAT solver can be used, even incremental solvers for the optimization function...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem (SAT) is a well...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Alloy: A new technology for software modelling. Alloy...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...