- Referenced in 3 articles
- Tabix is the first generic tool that indexes position sorted files in TAB-delimited formats ... support huge data files and remote custom tracks over networks. Availability and Implementation: http://samtools.sourceforge.net...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 660 QSHEP2D: Quadratic Shepard method for bivariate...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...