- Referenced in 2 articles
- that accelerates the pore-scale simulation on real systems significantly. While individual components ... eLBM as a direct visco-capillary pore-scale two-phase flow simulator for digital rock...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Detailed numerical simulations of pore competition in idealized micro-spall using the VOF method. Under ... liquid-gas interface. Gas bubbles are tracked individually, allowing the gas pressure to be prescribed...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GADGET: a code for collisionless and gasdynamical cosmological...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- The Boost Graph Library (BGL). Graphs are mathematical...