- Referenced in 0 articles
- converters (transformers, insulators) * Electromechanical converters (motors, actuators, clutches), * Induction heating systems, and more generally, applications...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- DFL - Derivative-Free Library: A software library for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- HYSDEL allows modeling a class of hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Church: A language for generative models. We introduce...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A tool for multiobjective evolutionary algorithms. This paper...