- Referenced in 79 articles
- secant equation and on the inexact Wolfe line search conditions. The best spectral conjugate gradient...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods, and the Gauss-Newton method ... considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BFGS updates  with Moré & Thuente inexact line search  and gradient projection to account...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Newton inexact interior point algorithm [1, 2, 3, 4] with a line search strategy based...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- general optimization problems, is based on an inexact truncated Newton method. Subroutines PNED and PNEC ... minimax), is based on the primal line-search interior-point method. Subroutine PSUM, intended...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...