- Referenced in 1288 articles
- Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo ... construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide an online C-library ... ecology, introducing them to this powerful statistical inference method...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... network-based fuzzy inference system) is presented, which is a fuzzy inference system implemented...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- first-order logic with equality. Otter’s inference rules are based on resolution and paramodulation...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- system can be extended with new inference rules without compromising soundness. While retaining this reliability...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- sound, polymorphic type system featuring type inference. The OCaml system is an industrial-strength implementation...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- ETPS issues commands to apply rules of inference in specified ways, and the computer handles ... formulas from them. The rules of inference and predefined problems in ETPS are mostly taken ... Publishers, 2002. Descriptions of the rules of inference are available online. When the teacher permits...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment ... simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference (such as chi-squared tests) and model...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- probabilistic programming language implementing full Bayesian statistical inference with MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference methods for models of conditional quantiles: Linear...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- summarizes some recent work on causal inference, relevant when graphical models are given a causal...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- programming language LOP (under development). The inference machine of the system is implemented using Prolog...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- accepts the Boogie language as input, optionally infers some invariants in the given Boogie program...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal inference using the IDA algorithm , Standard and robust ... available for estimating PAGs. Functions for causal inference using the IDA algorithm (based...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- DENFIS: dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and its application for time-series prediction. This ... paper introduces a new type of fuzzy inference systems, denoted as dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy ... inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline learning, and their application for dynamic time ... DENFIS is calculated through a fuzzy inference system based on m-most activated fuzzy rules...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- free package of programs for inferring phylogenies. It is distributed as source code, documentation files...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- through the steps of designing fuzzy inference systems. Functions are provided for many common methods ... then implement these rules in a fuzzy inference system ... stand-alone fuzzy inference engine. Alternatively, you can use fuzzy inference blocks in Simulink...