- Referenced in 252 articles
- cell, the organism and the ecosystem, from genomic and molecular-level information...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Cell-PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins ... various organisms. Information on subcellular localization of proteins is important to molecular cell biology, proteomics...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- important for male germ cell differentiation. Information of Kcr sites in proteins is very useful...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CELL: software environment for whole-cell simulation. MOTIVATION: Genome sequencing projects and further systematic functional ... producing an unprecedented mass of molecular information for a wide range of model organisms. This ... with a detailed account of the cell with which we may begin to build models ... AVAILABILITY: The E-CELL software is available upon request. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The complete list...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- complexity of regulatory networks in mammalian cells, yet general enough to address a wider range ... network deconvolution problems. This method uses an information theoretic approach to eliminate the majority ... microarray dataset from human B cells. On synthetic datasets ARACNE achieves very low error rates ... deconvolution of genetic networks in human B cells demonstrates ARACNE’s ability to infer validated...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- multicell data). SPAdes generates single-cell assemblies, providing information about genomes of uncultivatable bacteria that...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- fundamental goals in proteomics and cell biology is to identify the functions of proteins ... various cellular organelles and pathways. Information of subcellular locations of proteins can provide useful insights ... information, functional domain information, and sequential evolutionary information through three different modes of pseudo amino ... among the following 12 location sites: (1) cell membrane, (2) cell wall, (3) chloroplast...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- locations of proteins according to their sequence information, it is still remains as a challenging ... localization of viral proteins in a host cell or virus-infected cell is very important ... scale” and by hybridizing the gene ontology information with the sequential evolution information, a predictor ... locations: (1) viral capsid, (2) host cell membrane, (3) host endoplasmic reticulum, (4) host cytoplasm...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- information. Motivation: For in-depth understanding the functions of proteins in a cell, the knowledge ... subcellular location prediction based on the sequence information alone. Although considerable efforts have been made...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- deep gene ontology learning via general PseAAC. Information of the proteins’ subcellular localization is crucially ... revealing their biological functions in a cell, the basic unit of life. With the avalanche ... their subcellular locations based on the sequence information alone. The current study is focused...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- content has been enhanced, in particular by information about training sequences used for the construction ... signal transduction, and CYTOMER, about organs and cell types, have been extended and are increasingly...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- virus proteins via incorporating the optimal GO information into general PseAAC. Knowledge of subcellular locations ... depth understanding their functions in a cell. With the explosive growth of protein sequences generated ... their subcellular locations based on the sequence information alone. The current study is focused...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- recombination are two indispensible aspects for cell reproduction and growth. With the avalanche of genome ... urgent challenge to acquire the information of DNA recombination spots because it can timely provide...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- simulation of spatio-temporal processes in living cells. In addition, our goal is to develop ... analysis and information mining to experimental validation of computational models of cell systems, our environment...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- solver that does not require cut-cell geometric information at solid boundaries We describe ... require only a determination of the grid cells that envelop a series of known integration...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- eukaryotic proteins by extracting the key GO information into general PseAAC. Many efforts have been ... hence many organelles in an eukaryotic cell cannot be covered, and (2) they can only ... depth understanding the biological process in a cell and for selecting drug target as well ... extracting the key GO (Gene Ontology) information into the general PseAAC (Pseudo Amino Acid Composition...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- molecular cell biology is to determine their subcellular locations since this information is extremely important...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- matrix representations of boundary operators defined on cell complexes. Discrete Morse theory provides a powerful ... time while preserving all the underlying homological information. In this talk, we outline the scope...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- more informative (with additional information on tissues or cell lines, binding sites, conservation, co-expression...
- Referenced in 1 article
- accurate cell movement and morphological information for quantitative cell migration analysis...