- Referenced in 6 articles
- linear systems, without assuming any a priori information of the problem and its origin ... rate. The presented method exploits a general coarsening process based on aggregation of unknowns, obtained...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Time Series Data Library The Time Series Data...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...