- Referenced in 282 articles
- found new application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- software to PhysioToolkit is the extraction of “hidden” information from biomedical signals, information that...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HASONEPRIZE). The facts have been automatically extracted from Wikipedia and unified with WordNet, using ... extended by state-of-the-art information extraction techniques...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- DBpedia is a community effort to extract structured information from Wikipedia and to make this ... information available on the Web. DBpedia allows you to ask sophisticated queries against datasets derived ... describe the extraction of the DBpedia datasets, and how the resulting information is published...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- main capability, some information on the extremal graphs could be extracted and conjectures...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- toolbox was developed to extract map polygon and database information from ESRI shapefiles and provide...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Declarative information extraction, Web crawling, and recursive wrapping with Lixto. Lixto is a system ... human developer, for automatically extracting information from Web pages using such wrappers, and for translating ... extracted content into XML. This paper describes some advanced features of Lixto, such as disjunctive ... Lixto’s capability of collecting and aggregating information from several linked Web pages...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, information extraction, and other machine learning applications to text...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Automatic web information extraction in the ROADRUNNER system Road Runner is a combined project...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- data from the bioinformatics domain, and information extraction data obtained from the web using...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- multi-label eukaryotic proteins by extracting the key GO information into general PseAAC. Many efforts ... called ”pLoc-mEuk” by extracting the key GO (Gene Ontology) information into the general PseAAC...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- data in view of extracting information and detecting patterns. We show the potential...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- techniques that is capable of extracting coarse but robust information about the structure of these...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- various language processing tasks (such as Information Extraction), but also to build and annotate corpora...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- automatic annotation is based on the information extraction component Amilcare. OntoMat extract with the help...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- with validation indices are implemented for extracting embedded information. GAP has a friendly graphical user...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- prediction; Entity resolution; Social network modeling; Information extraction...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- many data intensive problems including information extraction, entity resolution, text mining, and natural language processing...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Prior to the queries, the system automatically extracts and indexes salient color regions from ... utilizing efficient indexing techniques for color information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- original clauses, enhanced with information extracted from the BDDs. We also describe a new decision...