- Referenced in 355 articles
- computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- level functions and utilities of the biological system, such as the cell, the organism ... molecular-level information. It is a computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular ... interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also contains disease and drug information (health ... information) as perturbations to the biological system...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- been used extensively under Unix and Linux systems, and to some extent under Windows. Potential ... wide variety of disciplines, deductive information systems for these disciplines, expert systems which can reason ... some complete examples) and playing with the system. The student using ETPS issues commands ... more information about ETPS, you can download the report ETPS: A System to Help Students...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... Information Technology at Uppsala University in Sweden. It is appropriate for systems that...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- second-derivative information provided that multiplication is commutative. One particular number system is developed, termed...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- project between: The Embedded Systems Unit in the Center for Information Technology at FBK-IRST...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- been used extensively under Unix and Linux systems, and to some extent under Windows. Potential ... wide variety of disciplines, deductive information systems for these disciplines, expert systems which can reason...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that are being used ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- test problems for automated theorem proving (ATP) systems. The TPTP supplies the ATP community with ... comprehensive list of references and other interesting information for each problem. Arbitrary size instances ... convert the problems to existing ATP systems’ formats. General guidelines outlining the requirements...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- reason about information using OWL, Pellet is the leading choice for systems where sound ... There’s more detailed information about the architecture of the system and its features...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- demand state information at every proof step. We argue that such a system significantly lowers ... development (in HOL Light) and the Flyspeck informal mathematical text as a narrative linked ... make this possible, we use the Agora system, a MathWiki platform developed at Nijmegen which...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Plots. Recurrence plots contain information about the dynamics of the system. It is possible...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- FreshML used a complicated static type system inferring information about the ’freshness’ of names ... show (perhaps surprisingly) that a standard type system without freshness inference, coupled with a conventional ... supports a programming style pleasingly close to informal practice when it comes to dealing with...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- data analysis language S, the geographic information system (GIS) Arc View™, and the interactive multidimensional...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This is due to the pressure placed ... giving instructions for installation and some additional information...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- operating systems, and Mac OS X based Apple systems.Contact email@example.com for further information and distribution ... viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity. The system may also be used in conjunction with...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- RelView-System is an interactive tool for computer-supported manipulation of relations represented as Boolean ... RelView and provides some further information...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some ... operations and functions, and which give background information about Lie group theoretical concepts and about ... currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...