- Referenced in 1 article
- current of electrons is calculated. A good agreement with the previously known limit cases ... electric current produced by neutrals injected into a plasma, and simulation of radial electric fields...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The CASPA tool: Causality-based abstraction for security...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ProVerif is an automatic cryptographic protocol verifier, in...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- A Compiler for the Analysis of Security Protocols...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The open-source fixed-point model checker for...
- Referenced in 1202 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Cryptyc: cryptographic protocol type checker. The Cryptyc system...
- Referenced in 986 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 1270 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The TAMARIN prover for the symbolic analysis of...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- F* (pronounced F star) is a general-purpose...