- Referenced in 430 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1806 articles
- that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables ... continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed ... integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- lesser general public license) linear (integer) programming solver based on the revised simplex method...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... branch-and-bound tree whenever an integer solution is found. The new solver, FilMINT, combines ... MILP with filterSQP to solve the nonlinear programs that arise as subproblems in the algorithm...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size bit-vectors, extensional ... integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- methods for solving PB problems, namely integer linear programming and pre-processing...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs ... other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer variables ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting ... solved to feasibility or only to an integer relaxed solution in intermediate iterations. This makes...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAMS solver for Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP) models. It is based on a combination ... Bound method known from Mixed Integer Linear Programming and some of the standard NLP solvers...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- SCIL -- symbolic constraints in integer linear programming We describe a new software system SCIL that ... price algorithms for integer linear programs. Symbolic constraints are known from constraint programming and contribute...