- Referenced in 220 articles
- Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems are easily solved...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- with tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from ... options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity; c) the description...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates a system of ordinary...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- support parallel network simulations. Each processor integrates the equations for its subnet over an interval ... linear speedup on 2000 processors, with an integration time of 9.8 seconds and communication time...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Sinc theory – 2. Sinc convolution-boundary integral equation methods for partial differential equations (PDEs ... integral equations – 3. Explicit 1-D program solutions via Sinc-Pack – 4. Explicit program solutions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- classification of integrable systems. The classifications of integrable systems are obtained by using a computer ... method to reduce the length of the equations for large bilinear ... algebraic systems is presented. The integrable polynomial vector evolution equations, quadratic Hamiltonians with...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series ... sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- boundary-element technique for solving the integral equation associated with the multiconductor capacitance extraction problem ... number of conductors. Performance comparisons on integrated circuit bus crossing problems show that for problems...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CONFPACK subroutine library: Symm’s integral equation (netlib conformal...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solving both steady and unsteady partial differential equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software ... mesh generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm 876: Solving Fredholm integral equations of the second kind in Matlab. We present here ... program, Fie, that numerically solves Fredholm integral equations of the second kind on an interval ... also solves a large class of integral equations with moderately smooth kernel function...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iterated collocation for nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second kind. This paper describes ... solutions to systems of nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second kind. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Conservation Laws of Partial Differential Equations and First Integrals of Ordinary Differential Equations...