- Referenced in 366 articles
- Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems are easily solved...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- support parallel network simulations. Each processor integrates the equations for its subnet over an interval ... linear speedup on 2000 processors, with an integration time of 9.8 seconds and communication time...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- with tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from ... options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity; c) the description...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates a system of ordinary...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Sinc theory – 2. Sinc convolution-boundary integral equation methods for partial differential equations (PDEs ... integral equations – 3. Explicit 1-D program solutions via Sinc-Pack – 4. Explicit program solutions...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series ... sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- classification of integrable systems. The classifications of integrable systems are obtained by using a computer ... method to reduce the length of the equations for large bilinear ... algebraic systems is presented. The integrable polynomial vector evolution equations, quadratic Hamiltonians with...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- boundary-element technique for solving the integral equation associated with the multiconductor capacitance extraction problem ... number of conductors. Performance comparisons on integrated circuit bus crossing problems show that for problems...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis ... adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Refinement and Chimera techniques. The discrete equations are integrated either by multistage Runge-Kutta schemes ... dual time stepping method or the Gear integration scheme are employed. Preconditioning is used ... dealing with calculation of gradients by linearized equation or by adjoint solver techniques is very...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- linear Poisson-Boltzmann equation. The method employs a well-conditioned boundary integral formulation ... surface is triangulated and the integral equations are discretized by centroid collocation. The linear system...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- numerical integration of initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). The main goal ... computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CONFPACK subroutine library: Symm’s integral equation (netlib conformal...