- Referenced in 49 articles
- Lazy Evaluation to Integrable Models. Nature of problem: Determination of equations of motion and conserved...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- treatment of partial differential equations and a number of integral operators as well as support...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solving both steady and unsteady partial differential equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software ... mesh generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Algorithm 876: Solving Fredholm integral equations of the second kind in Matlab. We present here ... program, Fie, that numerically solves Fredholm integral equations of the second kind on an interval ... also solves a large class of integral equations with moderately smooth kernel function...
Symbolic Math Toolbox
- Referenced in 34 articles
- lets you analytically perform differentiation, integration, simplification, transforms, and equation solving. Your computations...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- spectral CFD1) algorithm for integrating the Navier-Stokes equations. This engine drives a number...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- system of linear homogeneous Diophantine equations, inequalities and congruences or a binomial ideal. Normaliz computes ... generalized (or weighted) Ehrhart series and Lebesgue integrals of polynomials over rational polytopes via NmzIntegrate ... under consideration by a system of inequalities, equations and congruences...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- fluid flow modeling. It numerically integrates the 2D/3D equations of time-dependent, non-relativistic, compressible...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- volume scheme. For steady flows, the equations are integrated towards steady state with an explicit...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time ... used in realistic applications with primitive equation models for the ocean and atmosphere. A recent...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iterated collocation for nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second kind. This paper describes ... solutions to systems of nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second kind. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- surface fitting, manifold fitting, numerical integration, integral equations, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Conservation Laws of Partial Differential Equations and First Integrals of Ordinary Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Boundary Integral Equation Package. BIEPACK is a package of programs, written in Fortran 77, which ... used to solve integral equations defined over a surface S in R3. The package contains ... solution of particular types of integral equations. For example, the program neumann_ell.f solves ... second kind integral equation that is a reformulation of the exterior Neumann problem for Laplace...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- numerical solution of differential equations within the framework of geometric integration, a branch of numerical ... results concerning the main instance of line integral methods: the energy-conserving Runge-Kutta methods ... numerical solution of Hamiltonian partial differential equations (PDEs) and explores extensions of the energy-conserving...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- TIDES, a Taylor Series Integrator for Differential EquationS. We present a new free software called...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Eigenvalue Problems Using Particular Solutions and Integral Equations. MPSpack is a user-friendly and fully ... method of fundamental solutions, and integral equation methods, for the efficient and highly accurate solution...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- symbolic IBP reduction rules for loop integrals. It implements also several convenient tools ... symmetry relations, construction of the differential equations and dimensional recurrence relations...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Initial Value Problem Solvers Validated integration of ordinary differential equations with uncertain initial conditions...