- Referenced in 2066 articles
- covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features ... site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- proof given by state-of-the-art interactive theorem proving systems and an appropriate level ... broad range of automated proof methods. Interactive proof development is supported directly as well...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations ... branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- allowing the user to interactively build grids, choose solution methods, and analyze computed results. Interactive...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- NIMBUS, an interactive method for nondifferentiable multiobjective optimization problems, is described. The algorithm is based...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 135 articles
- loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other interactive and automated techniques...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- relation. The UTA^GMS method is intended to be used interactively, with an increasing subset ... growth of the preference information. Moreover, the method can support the decision maker also when...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- techniques and novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization ... signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary processes...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms ... discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions ... iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between the two and the resulting effect...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- surface speed distributions, in two methods; Airfoil redesign by interactive modification of geometric parameters; Blending...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Simple MATLAB codes for simulating Predator-Prey interactions in 1D and 2D: PRED_PREY ... finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear ... finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- used to simplify substantially the user interaction needed for a given quality of result. Thirdly ... that for moderately difficult examples the proposed method outperforms competitive tools...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Fulpal — An Interactive Method for Solving (Multiobjective) Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems. This paper presents ... method for solving (multicriteria) linear programs, where the right-hand sides as well ... decision procedure is modelled as an interactive man-machine process, called FULPAL (Fuzzy linear programming ... controlled by aspiration levels. This general method includes the procedure for solving LP-problems with...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh ... discontinuous quadrature rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- outcomes. The interpolation provided by the PAINT method implies a mixed integer linear surrogate problem ... which can be optimized with any interactive method to make decisions concerning the original problem ... When the scalarizations of the interactive method used do not introduce nonlinearity to the problem ... solvers. Thus, the use of the interactive method is fast with the surrogate problem even...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- with state-of-the-art interactive and dynamic methods for the manipulation of views ... data rotations, various grand tours, and interactive projection pursuit. Views of the data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- majority of indirect interactions inferred by co-expression methods. Results: We prove that ARACNE reconstructs ... very low error rates and outperforms established methods, such as Relevance Networks and Bayesian Networks ... ARACNE shows promise in identifying direct transcriptional interactions in mammalian cellular networks, a problem that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- present specific techniques combining automated and interactive proof methods for code-verification.\parWe will exploit ... debug” annotations (in particular: invariants) by interactive proofs. Second, we use our environment also ... memory and machine models underlying the verification method...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- TRIMAP. TRIMAP is an interactive tricriteria linear programming method based on a progressive and selective...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- automated tools and methods in a framework that supports user interaction and the construction...