- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe FATCOP 2.0, a new parallel mixed...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 913 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Robust optimization made easy with ROME We introduce...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...