- Referenced in 575 articles
- physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their ... includes a fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- neighbor search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Chebyshev, Hermite, Laguerre, Fourier, and sinc interpolants. Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions ... performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing roots of orthogonal polynomials. It is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- described that defines a search direction which interpolates between the direction defined by a nonlinear...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- objective function by forming quadratic models by interpolation. Obviously, no first derivatives are required ... paper addresses the initial positions of the interpolation points and the adjustment of trust region ... works with the Lagrange functions of the interpolation equations explicitly; therefore their coefficients are updated ... when an interpolation point is moved. The Lagrange functions assist the procedure that improves...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- FOCI: and interpolating prover. FOCI is a decision procedure for quantifier-free first-order formulas ... importantly, it can compute quantifier-free Craig interpolants for inconsistent pairs (or more generally, sequences...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- quadratic model is revised, the new model interpolates F at m points, the value...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate interpolation of scattered data...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- which the Lagrangian solution is transferred (conservatively interpolated) onto the new grid. In standard...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- computation of unsatisfiable cores and Craig interpolants (for abstraction refinement...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- describe three possible piecewise multilinear hierarchical interpolation schemes in detail and conduct a numerical comparison ... document the features of our sparse grid interpolation software package spinterp for MATLAB...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- shell decays is performed by a linear interpolation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- available. The method generates a model that interpolates the objective function...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- method with estimation of gradients by linear interpolation of the individual functions on moving simplices...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ORBIT: optimization by radial basis function interpolation in trust-regions. We present a new derivative ... expensive functions. A trust-region framework using interpolating Radial Basis Function (RBF) models is employed ... models considered often allow ORBIT to interpolate nonlinear functions using fewer function evaluations than ... ensuring that a subset of the interpolation points is sufficiently poised for linear interpolation...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- employs a checkpointing scheme for efficient interpolation of forward solutions during the backward integration...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation of norms, mesh operations (including...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- available. Unlike methods that use interpolation to reconstruct the function and its higher derivatives, implicit ... filtering builds upon coordinate search and then interpolates to get an approximation of the gradient...