- Referenced in 13 articles
- order to optimize virtually any real-world problems (continous, discrete, combinatorial, mixed and more (with ... complexity of the evaluation function of the inverse problem to be solved.
The EASEA code...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...