- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...