- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...