- Referenced in 29 articles
- problem has important applications in inverse scattering. Since the problem is non-self-adjoint ... fourth-order reformulation of the transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied ... formulation leads to a generalized eigenvalue problem naturally without the need to invert a related ... inverse scattering and modified to compute transmission eigenvalues for other models such as elasticity problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- squares operators related to linearized inverse medium problems with multiple events. Such factorizations ... algorithm in the context of an inverse scattering problem for the low-frequency time-harmonic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- source Matlab toolbox for solving multiple scattering problems by clusters of circular cylinders. Any distribution ... used, many direct and inverse wave scattering problems can be solved with μ-diff. Examples...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem for the 3D imaging ... boundary measurements of the electric field. This problem is ill-posed and nonlinear. We introduce ... Kaczmarz type, where we use the approximate inverse for regularizing the solution of the linearized ... geometry and the dielectric permittivity of the scattering object...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Matlab toolbox for the inverse medium problem in scattering. IPscatt is a free, open-source...
- Referenced in 1 article
- which there are scattering and background correction, denoising through an inverse scale space technique ... registered data sets. Depending on the problem to be solved, it can be applied...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...