- Referenced in 1 article
- benchmarking control problem of inverted pendulum (iii) for designing Mamdani type fuzzy rules with fuzzy ... consequents for the problem of inverted pendulum...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 802 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 816 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- GPOPS-II - MATLAB Optimal Control Software. GPOPS-II...