- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The Netlib repository contains freely available software, documents...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The Sat4j library, release 2.2 system description. Sat4j...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- RunLim: This is a tool for sampling and...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The MathSAT 4 SMT Solver. We present MathSAT...