- Referenced in 1783 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- LDGM codes for channel coding and joint source...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...