- Referenced in 592 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- SLP-IOR is a model management system for...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2757 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2365 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...