- Referenced in 647 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- SLP-IOR is a model management system for...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...