- Referenced in 43 articles
- verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer Science at Aalborg ... through channels or shared variables [WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers ... dynamic behaviors of a system description, i.e. sequences of symbolic states of the system...
- Referenced in 1 article
- characterize the coding sequences, it gives better consideration to both typical and atypical cases, whereas ... transferred genes. It is shown that the joint applications of both systems greatly improve gene...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- TyPiCal: type-based static analyzer for the Pi...