- Referenced in 84 articles
- even assignment) to obtain a small calculus, Featherweight Java, for which rigorous proofs ... similar relation to Java as the lambda-calculus does to languages such...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- calculus, an extended lambda-calculus based on the actor model, and illustrate its usage through...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- PELCR, parallel environment for optimal lambda-calculus reduction. In this article we present the implementation ... Lévy’s optimal reduction for the λ-calculus on parallel (or distributed) computing systems ... PELCR (parallel environment for optimal lambda-calculus reduction), relies on a strategy for directed virtual...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- TILC: The Interactive Lambda-Calculus Tracer. This paper introduces TILC: the interactive lambda-calculus tracer ... main basic concepts of pure untyped lambda-calculus. This is achieved by allowing users ... lambda-terms and automatically reproducing these interactions in the lambda-term. This graphical interaction encourages ... operational semantics of lambda-calculus. TILC has been built using HASKELL, and the tools wxHaskell...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Rule and term syntax based on lambda-calculus and term rewriting conventions including Unicode support...
- Referenced in 1 article
- standard simply typed call-by-value lambda-calculus. Although this extension, VMlambda, is simple...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The Modula programming language is a descendant of...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Synchronization abstraction in the BETA programming language. This...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The mobility workbench — A tool for the π...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- STRIP: Structural sharing for efficient proof-search. The...