- Referenced in 11649 articles
- faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java ... communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology ... industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- formal proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms...
- Referenced in 656 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic ... influenced in important ways by the OBJ3 language, which can be regarded as an equational...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation ... help introduce new users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided ... graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual interface, an Emacs...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- only implementation of the Mizar Language. Originally, the Mizar system was implemented...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- prove properties of deductive systems such as programming languages and logics. Large research projects using ... TALT typed assembly language, a foundational proof-carrying-code system, and a type safety proof...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- both a programming language, dedicated to programming reactive systems, and a compiler which translates Esterel ... family of synchronous languages, like SyncCharts, Lustre, Argos or Signal, which are particularly well-suited ... programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler ... their input languages for their hardware/software co-design system...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... through a versatile high level interpreted user language with a powerful debugger supporting the creation ... closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs ... procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy and Misra...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- state-of-the-art interactive theorem proving systems and an appropriate level of abstraction ... user-level work. The Isar formal proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory ... well. The Isabelle system offers Isar as an alternative proof language interface layer, beyond traditional ... Isabelle/Isar system provides an interpreter for the Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- specifying and prototyping deduction systems in a language based on rules controlled by strategies ... designer of an application. The strategy language offers primitives for sequential composition, iteration, deterministic ... deduction systems can be expressed and combined, and the evaluation mechanism of the language...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- language with a fully-fledged object-oriented layer, as well as a powerful module system ... inference. The OCaml system is an industrial-strength implementation of this language, featuring a high...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...