- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MoMM (in the narrower sense) is a tool...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- MaLeCoP Machine Learning Connection Prover. Probabilistic guidance based...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PRocH: Proof Reconstruction for HOL Light. PRocH is...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Communicating formal proofs: the case of flyspeck. We...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- MaLARea: a Metasystem for Automated Reasoning in Large...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- BliStr: The Blind Strategymaker. BliStr is a system...