- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An environment for DEVS-based multiformalism simulation in...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Creol: A type-safe object-oriented model for...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...