- Referenced in 8 articles
- Chuffed, a lazy clause generation solver: lazy clause generation solver chuffed: Improving combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algorithm of SMCHR is based on lazy clause generation, where a new clause...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PowerForms: Declarative client-side form field validation All...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 620 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...