- Referenced in 1166 articles
- solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined nonlinear least...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices ... indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular, and tridiagonal square. In addition, the package computes ... rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both ... factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- object, and finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK has been superseded...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given for solving...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- total least squares problem: computational aspects and analysis. Total least squares...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares. You can use these solvers to find...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- norm solution of an underdetermined least-squares problem. Basis Pursuit DeNoise (BPDN) fits the least ... squares problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve that traces ... optimal trade-off between the least-squares fit and the one-norm of the solution ... gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with an explicit one-norm constraint...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over 1000 functions...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- including systems of linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- software and services, from linear systems, least squares, and eigenvalue computations in a wide variety...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- linear systems of equations and linear least squares problems, in particular for systems with multiple...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials, and overlapping domain decomposition using sparse...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- invert a matrix, to solve least squares problems, to perform unconstrained minimization, to compute eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- When the problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities induced...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- levmar : Levenberg-Marquardt nonlinear least squares algorithms in C/C++ This site provides GPL native ANSI ... become a standard technique for nonlinear least-squares problems and can be thought...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- quadratic programming, unconstrained and constrained nonlinear least squares, boxbounded global optimization, global mixed- integer nonlinear ... algorithms are implemented for the nonlinear least squares problem to approxi mate sums of exponential...