- Referenced in 2850 articles
- Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms ... language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National Institute of Standards and Technology is preparing ... Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- make the widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector ... ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran 77 reference...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ ... steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some computer...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written in the SINGULAR programming language...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines (SVMs). We have been actively developing this...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Library is a collection of test data sets for a variety of Operations Research ... using the links below. OR-Library was originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test...
IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 579 articles
- IMSL Libraries are a comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... this is best done using a program library that takes care of the details...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- variety of applications, the NAG Library is the largest commercially available collection of numerical ... applications spanning the globe. The NAG Library is so widely used and trusted because ... world’s largest supercomputers, the NAG Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model ... Library is available for use with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly in expressions ... features of Ox are its speed, extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads ... impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate some...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient and fast ... dimensional array manipulation. The SciPy library is built to work with NumPy arrays, and provides...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform ... free software, should become the FFT library of choice for most applications. The latest official...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Problems for Theorem Provers) is a library of test problems for automated theorem proving ... supplies the ATP community with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that ... systems being considered. A common library of problems is necessary for meaningful system evaluations, meaningful ... significant results. The TPTP is such a library...