- Referenced in 191 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...