- Referenced in 1460 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 1271 articles
- order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines the user has the choice...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK ... library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together by level...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well ... application of this new paradigm to linear algebra software, with the present emphasis ... basic linear algebra subprograms, a widely used, performance-critical, linear algebra kernel library...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 519 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software ... Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- exploits state-of-the-art sparse linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- includes highly vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics...