- Referenced in 1175 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 1020 articles
- order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines the user has the choice...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK ... library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together by level...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well ... application of this new paradigm to linear algebra software, with the present emphasis ... basic linear algebra subprograms, a widely used, performance-critical, linear algebra kernel library...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software ... Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- infrastructure for the parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers ... sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance and significanltly...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms. This paper describes a model implementation and test software ... Level 2 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS are targeted...