- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Factorie: Probabilistic programming via imperatively defined factor graphs...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- MALLET is a Java-based package for statistical...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The CRF package is a java implementation of...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The PASCAL Visual Object Classes Challenge: A Retrospective...