- Referenced in 66 articles
- using Rcpp Armadillo is a templated C++ linear algebra library (by Conrad Sanderson) that aims ... well as a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through ... approach is employed (during compile time) to combine several operations into one, and to reduce ... need to install Armadillo itself in order to use RcppArmadillo. This Armadillo integration provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- order autocorrelation matrix. The resulting statistics are weighted sums of the squares of the sample ... sample size. The statistics behave asymptotically as a linear combination of chi-squared random variables...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...