- Referenced in 32 articles
- eddy viscosity to full differential Reynolds stress models, and including options for Detached Eddy Simulation ... Large Eddy Simulation (LES). Various transition models are also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA ... module dealing with calculation of gradients by linearized equation or by adjoint solver techniques...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Numerical simulations of Rayleigh--Taylor and Richtmyer--Meshkov...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...