- Referenced in 1257 articles
- routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems ... equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 888 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between ... pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane ... solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear and non-linear shallow-water equations...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- vectors, or as a system of linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA ... Fourier - Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- given two generating functions defined by linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients, there...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used to compute symmetries ... isometries), and also to solve linear partial differential equations. To use its primary function ... determining equations (a system of linear partial differential equations for the generator of the generic...